The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders is enhancing patient care by offering telehealth services. In many cases, patients now have the option to meet with their physician, advanced practitioner, nurse, social worker or dietitian through video chat on a computer or mobile device. This virtual visit provides the same high-quality care from the comfort of your home or from any other private location.
Our approach to cancer care is always patient focused and individualized, whether care is delivered in a personal visit at our office or via a video chat. Telehealth services, when appropriate, provide an excellent option for patients who cannot travel, or wish to reduce travel, to their doctor’s office.
Conveniently access your care team
Receive personalized care in the comfort of your home, or virtually anywhere.
Maintain your oncology care while reducing travel costs
Reduce the time, cost and effort associated with traveling to an in-person office visit.
Simple and easy to use
See your provider from anywhere. Just click on your provider’s personalized room link to join him or her for a scheduled video chat. No need to download software or create an account.
Securely connect with your provider
Just like a regular appointment, your virtual visit is entirely private and confidential. Virtual visits are never recorded or shared.
Depending on your insurance coverage, you may be charged your usual copay/deductible for a regular office visit, or you may be charged a telehealth patient fee for each virtual visit. Talk with your financial counselor or contact our office for additional information.
Please contact us to schedule a virtual visit.
Follow these five steps to start your visit.
- Check your email / text messages for a link from our practice.
- A few minutes before your scheduled visit, click the personalized room link to start your appointment or visit AON.Doxy.me and select your provider.
- Entering your name will place you in your provider’s virtual waiting room.
- For first time users, a yellow banner will notify you to enable your web browser to use your microphone and camera, if available.
- If you are waiting for your appointment to start, and it’s your first time, please take a moment to review the instructional video and tips – these will help make your virtual visit as seamless and efficient as possible.